Sunken Gardens is the HOSTING SPONSOR of the OUTDOOR Festival on Sunday, October 23. Unwind as you stroll through meandering paths, lush with exotic plants from around the world. Explore cascading waterfalls, beautiful demonstration gardens, more than 50,000 tropical plants and flowers.
Discover the Beauty of Sunken Gardens
This outdoor festival will feature:
- Yoga classes - ALL DAY LONG - led by Tampa Bays' leading Yoga Teachers and Trainers from
Yoga Village, St. Pete Yoga, Gold's Gym, Awaken Yoga Center and more!
- (Click for a schedule of classes)
- Great deals on Yoga gear, health, wellness and Ayurveda products, music, jewelry, clothing and more!
- Entertaining and enlightening Yoga, meditation, spiritual and health presentations by TB's leading professionals!
- (Click for a schedule of presentations)
- Live kirtan!
- Live music and dance!
- (Click for a schedule of performers)
- Food, beverages and more
- Child care available for a nominal fee
- FREE event parking (while supplies last)
- Sunday, October 23
- 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Sunken Gardens
1825 4th St. N. St. Petersburg, FL 33704
- Yoga Fast Pass: $34.95 - Includes all Yoga Classes, Presentations, Concerts and Seminars
General Admission (access to the Gardens and Exhibitors/Vendors Only) FREE for members, $8 for Adults;, $4 for Children
- Reserve NOW!
Phone: (727) 551-3102 | Rental Information: (727) 551-3106 | Hours: M-Sat 10-4, Sunday Noon to 4:30
All areas are handicap accessible.Wheelchairs are available free of charge on a first come first serve basis.
For your safety and enjoyment, and to protect the garden, please follow these guidelines:
No smoking except in designated area
No pets allowed (Seeing-eye dogs are permitted.)
Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times